- Oral presentation (onsite & online participant)
- Poster presentation (only for onsite participant)
Type of presentation
1. Oral presentation: the presenter must have 15 minutes to present in English with a Q&A session for 5 minutes. The presentation must be conducted in the panel room at seminar halls of Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi (Nonthaburi campus), Thailand
2. Poster presentation: Create a poster presentation; print final version to a size of 80 x 120 cm. Prepare a short pitch discussing the poster presentation (less than 3 minutes is recommended). Share your work with visitors and judges on August 16-19, 2022.
3. The absent presenter presentation and paper will have terminated to publish the full paper in the proceedings of this conference and/or journal. The fee is non-refundable.
Online Meeting Instruction (Google Meet)
1. The presenter can access the Google Meet on https://www.isft365.com/ or provided links from e-mail. The system can access from August 16, 2022, at 02.00 pm. for testing and checking. On August 16, 2022, the host will conduct the online meeting from 08.30-12.00 pm. onwards.
2. The presenters must open the front camera while attending the conferences and change the name, ISFTO-01- John Smith (based on Accepted Paper Number), throughout the meeting.
3. The present should present with an appropriate outfit and must follow the conference etiquettes.
4. The presentation time will begin at a specific time based on the schedule in each presentation room. The presenter should be at the conference both online and on-site before 30 minutes for preparation.
5. In case the present disappeared or cancelled their presentation from the conference due to personal reasons on August 1, 2022. The next presenter would be levelled up at that time. Please stay online at the conference and prepare for an unexpected situation.
6. After completing the online conference presentation, all presenters must fill the evaluation form to get an online proceeding and certificate via e-mail.